Vendor Rules and Regulations
Images and Events, Inc. is the responsible party that is promoting and organizing the Washington State Toy and Geek Festival. The “event” is Saturday, June 30, 2018 and July 1, 2018. Any questions to these rules and regulations can be made to email@example.com.
LOAD IN is the day before the event (Friday June 29th) from 10 am to 8 pm. All vendors must be completely set up and at their booth by 8:30 am on Saturday morning. Any vendors whose tables remain unoccupied at 8 am and have not contacted Images and Events, Inc.with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their tables.
LOAD OUT is Sunday from the close of the event (5 pm) until 9 pm. Please DO NOT expect to leave your merchandise past 9 pm on Sunday.
HOURS of the event are Saturday (June 30, 2018) 9 am to 6 pm and Sunday (July 1, 2018) 9 am to 5 pm. Vendors with proper badges have access one hour before opening and one hour after closing.
Any vendor wishing to participate must agree to and acknowledge these rules and regulations:
1) Vendor’s License: All vendors should have a Business License in their respective states of business.
2) Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. NO EARLY BREAKDOWN or vendor risks the inclusion of future events produced by Images and Events.
3) No smoking or drinking alcohol is permitted on the grounds of the Washington State Fair at any time except in designated and licensed areas set aside exclusively by the Washington State Fair.
4) No booth space is guaranteed until full payment is received. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
5) No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact Images and Events, Inc. two weeks before the event and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per booth. A no call and/or no show will forfeit their booth space without credit or refund.
6) Bootleg videos, images, music, items, and DVD’s are not permitted to be sold at the show.
7) Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult related materials out of sight from or reach of children.
8) Vendor ID badges will be issued upon registration at load in. Additional vendor ID badges will cost $50 and are ONLY available prior to June 30th.. Vendors must wear ID badges during load in and at all times during the show. Exhibitor staff personnel wishing to enter the exhibit floor must wear an Exhibitor Badge at all times during Move-In, Show days and Move-Out. Only booth personnel with an exhibitor badge can enter the event prior to event hours and allowed after the stated event closing time.
Exhibitor badges grant no special access to any restricted or ticketed areas at the event. Additional purchases will be required for vendors to attend certain events and activities within the event such as closed panels, event gaming, VIP Dinner, and others as indicated by the event staff. All purchases must be made in advance along with the general public attendees.
9) Parking is available in the Blue Lot on the Fairgrounds across from the gate on Saturday and Sunday. Vehicle access inside the fairgrounds will be available on Friday for loading and unloading only.
10) Images and Events, Inc.is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If your product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release Images and Events, Inc.from any and all liability.
Images and Events, Inc., the Washington State Fair and Events Center, and Pierce County Security will take every effort to protect your merchandise beginning Friday at load-in to load-out on Saturday. Pierce County Security maintains a 24-hour presence at the Fairgrounds. The event will feature multiple gate attendants and additional uniformed and off-duty security as needed for the safety of our vendors, facility and attendees.
11)Vendors are not permitted to play music during vendor load-in or during the show.
12)Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the building at any time except for properly identified ADA Service Animals
13)No display, materials, or signage may protrude into the aisles or encroach upon neighboring booths. The maximum height of any booth must not exceed 12’ in height unless permission was granted in the approval process. No obstruction may be placed outside your designated booth space or in any aisle or passageway. Vendor may not have obstructions to any fire extinguishing appliances.
14) The layout of the booths and tables for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables without permission and written approval.
15) Images and Events, Inc.reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
16) Exhibitors shall not sublet, share, assign, or delegate any space allotted to them, without the prior written consent of the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest Organizers. Such subletting, sharing, assigning or delegation thereof without the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest Organizer’s prior written consent will be cause for removal and termination of exhibitor and subletting exhibitor.
17) Images and Events, Inc.reserves the right to deny a table rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
18) Any form of solicitation for shows other than those presented by Images and Events, Inc.will not be permitted inside or outside of the event facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show, and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of Images and Events, Inc.
All Vendors agree to these Rules and Regulations.