A Photo Reservation is a professional photo of you with the celebrity guest of your choice. You will receive a photo taken by a professional photographer. Each reservation will receive an 8″ x 10″ photo printed on matte paper with professional dye sublimation printers. This is not a meet and greet opportunity. The process will be fast moving and it is imperative that you listen to the photographer and staff to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Things to know BEFORE you make a Photo Reservation
- A Photo Reservation is NOT an admission ticket to the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest. An admission ticket must be purchased in additional to your photo reservation.
- For each reservation purchased, you may have two adult fans in the photo. In the case of families, you may have two adults plus four children under 16. If you would like to have more than two adults, additional Photo Reservations will be required. If you would like 3-4 adults, 2 total Photo Reservations must be purchased and used for that photo. If you would like 5-6 adults, 3 total Photo Reservations must be purchased and used for that photo. Each Photo Reservation includes (1) 8″ x 10″ print. No more than 6 people (including children) will be allowed in a Celebrity photo.
- It is highly recommended to allow at least 15 minutes between reservation times with different celebrities.
- When checking out, you choose the day and time of your reservation. Your reservation is only valid for the day and time on your printed receipt. We will not accommodate reschedules. If you are unable to make your reservation and let us know before June 15th, we will cancel your reservation and issue you a refund. Any cancellations after June 15, 2018 will not be refunded. If you do not show for a specific reservation, it will be considered a missed reservation. Refunds are not given for missed photo reservations.
At the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest
- Upon entering the photo reservation area, please have your reservation confirmation ready. Please print out the receipt with your reservation date and time. Have it ready to show at the check-in area.
- A queue for reservations will be opened approximately 30 minutes prior to the time of your reservation. We will not check-in guests who arrive earlier than 30 minutes prior to their reservation. Once you are checked, you will be directed where to wait.
- Please be sure to stay standing in directed line for the entire time up until your picture is taken. If you leave the line for any reason, we cannot guarantee your spot back in line. Only guests with reservations or those in the photos with them are allowed in the line. Parents of underage children may wait in line with them.
- Once you check-in at the photo area, you will be able to order additional prints and a digital copy of the photo taken. You may do this with a staff member at check-in or pick up before or after the photo has been taken. If you do not complete before you leave the photo area, your digital copy or additional prints may not be made available that same day.
- Have all backpacks, purses, jackets, lanyards or any items you do not want in the photo off and ready to place on the table provided. You will not be more than a couple steps from your items.
- After your photo is taken, signs will lead you to the print pick up area. Your photo will be ready for pick up within a minute or two after the photo has been taken. Once you have your print, you can exit the photo area and enjoy the rest of the event.
Expected Etiquette and Behavior
Please be respectful of the celebrity guests and other guests in line. Absolutely NO AUTOGRAPHS will be allowed in this area. Any personal recording devices (photo or video) that are deemed to be a distraction and delaying the process of taking photos are not allowed. Rules will be posted before entering the photo area. Anyone violating the posted rules will be removed from the area and not issued a refund.
In order to ensure the health and safety of the guests as well as other fans, there is absolutely no unwanted touching or kissing the Celebrity Guests or asking for the Celebrity Guests to be kissed by them. Attempting to kiss a guest may result in the loss of your reservation without refund.
Photo Reservations may not be resold. We do not support or condone the purchasing or sales of tickets second hand. If you did not purchase a reservation from the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest website, please do not expect us to give any support or assistance for this reservation. We only provide support to the original purchaser of a Photo Reservation. QR codes can only be scanned and validated once. If a Photo Reservation is canceled, only the original purchaser will receive the refund.
Rescheduling and Refunds
- We will not accommodate reschedules. If you are unable to make your reservation and let us know before June 15th, we will cancel your reservation and issue you a refund. Any cancellations after June 15, 2018 will not be refunded. If you do not show for a specific reservation, it will be considered a missed reservation. Refunds are not given for missed photo reservations.
- In the event that a celebrity has to cancel their appearance, the Photo Reservation will be refunded to the customer right away.